Backend .NET Developer
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job purpose and Overview
You will be working with our 7Pace product team and develop and improve our time tracking solution that integrates with the Microsoft environment (Azure DevOps) and on a brand new version of the extension for monday.com. This job will give you a chance of being a part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will work closely with our Product Owner, Chief Product Architect, Frontend Engineers (on integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic), and other software development teams.
As a Backend Engineer you will be responsible for the server side of our web solution.
Our tech stack
- Frontend: React.js, Redux, TypeScript/JS
- Backend: Microservices, C#, ASP.NET Core, Node.js, MSSQL, Azure
- Azure DevOps, Github, Docker, Kubernetes
What you will need
- 3 or more years of experience as a Backend or full stack .NET Engineer (or a similar role)
- Proven C# and ASP.NET Core knowledge and experience
- Intermediate knowledge, written and spoken, of English language
Nice to have
- Experience with MSSQL and Entity Framework and architecture styles/APIs (REST)
What will the recruitment process look like?
- Initial interview – up to 30 minutes
- Technical Interview – up to 60 minutes, out of which 30 to 40 will focus on live coding (you can use your preferred environment)
- Final Interview with 7Pace’s Head of Engineering – up to 60 minutes
What We Offer:
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 25 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Flexible working schedule
- Development opportunities via our Appfire University
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a global company of awesome humans working to help teams all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way for builders – just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfire family! At Appfire, innovators are wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.