Backend Node.js Engineer (remote from Poland)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job purpose and Overview
You will be working with our 7Pace product team and develop and improve our time tracking solution that integrates with the Microsoft environment (Azure DevOps) and on a brand new version of the extension for monday.com. This job will give you a chance of being a part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You will work closely with our Product Owner, Chief Product Architect, Frontend Engineers (on integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic), backend Engineers (.NET), and other software development teams in order to ideate new software solutions and improve existing ones.
As a Backend Node.js Engineer you will be part of our Backend team and you will guide them into Node.js concepts and practices. You will also work on extending the functionality of the solution with Node.js and microservices.
Our tech stack
- Frontend: React.js, Redux, TypeScript/JS
- Backend: Microservices, C#, ASP.NET Core, Node.js, MSSQL, Azure
- Azure DevOps, Github, Docker, Kubernetes
What you will need
- Proven, solid experience as a Backend or full stack Node.js Engineer (or a similar role)
- Proven experience TypeScript, React, REST/JSON API, Node.js
- Intermediate knowledge, written and spoken, of English language
Nice to have
- Experience with RDBMS design and development (PostgreSQL or MSSQL are preferred)
- Remuneration: Perm (UoP) 13 000 – 20 000 PLN gross/month + 80% AKUP (Creativity Tax)
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself (1 day per month)
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- English language courses
- Training budget
- Plenty of team building events
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a global company of awesome humans working to help teams all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way for builders – just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfire family! At Appfire, innovators are wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.