Growth Engineer for Whiteboards
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
We would like to invite you to create Whiteboards with us
Whiteboards.io offers the freedom of an infinite canvas with deep integrations to empower software & project teams on their way to connecting discovery with delivery. Our goal is to help our users work as we do: smarter and more efficiently. To support all teams and their tools, we’re expanding beyond the Atlassian ecosystem, GitHub being the newest one. Powered by Appfire, our start-up culture and vibe are grounded within an established organization. Join us on our journey and experience the freedom and flexibility of working at Whiteboards!
Being a part of a really cool company you will:
- Run data-informed experiments to improve user journey;
- Iterate quickly on various hypotheses that improve the user experience, helping our users get their job done and ultimately impacting our activation and retention metrics;
- Measure impact of your changes, contribute to product growth by providing improvements, proven by data, on any step of our user flows;
- Cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Team Leaders, and with other specialists like Product Marketeers or Support Engineers;
- Work full stack, from UI to backend, from data collection to reporting;
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of Whiteboards;
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues)!
What you need to have:
- Proven record of delivering impactful product increments, with a measured impact on key product metrics;
- Hands-on experience with React, Node.js, Typescript. Whereas we appreciate some breadth, we value the depth even more!
- Attention to detail, passion for UX. Empathy for the customer;
- Ability to quickly iterate on ideas;
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies;
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science(e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies;
- Understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, AWS or Azure;
- Solid architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL, fluency when writing queries. Understanding of relational and No-SQL dbs, familiarity with Firestore, Realtime Database and BigQuery is a plus;
- Basic understanding of marketing and product analytics tools like Google Analytics, GTM, Amplitude, Segment or similar;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher.
What we offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Multisport card
- Trainings- Appfire University
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Additional Social Fund contribution – 1660 PLN/year,
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- Life Insurance
- English language courses
- Plenty of team building events