Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
As a Appfire’s CSR Operations Coordinator, you’ll focus on operational excellence and efficiency at scale as we continue to expand the Appfire Town, Appfire’s Corporate Social Responsibility program. You’ll work primarily with platforms and processes that support the program, various internal and external stakeholders, local offices coordinators and department Leaders, who are the top contributors in our program.
We currently have employees in more than 20 countries and all of them are part of our program. Despite most of the employees are remote, we have local offices in 9 locations. The Operations Coordinator will have a volunteer identified as main point of contact in those offices. The main goals is to understand local regulations that could impact the execution of our program activities. At the same time identify the most effective path to follow with our local/regional team members to guarantee a smooth program execution.
Location: Your manager works remotely, and you'll also be able to work remotely from anywhere within the United States.
What You Will Do
- Create internal documentation and best practices to enable team members and department CSR Leaders for operational tasks and processes
- Help maintain tool stack used by our program members
- Funnel, prioritize, and action on feedback from program internal and external members
- Identify, drive, and track relevant metrics of success, reporting on operations metrics
- Advocate for the Company Social Responsibility program while collaborating with various teams
- Drive new initiatives/projects and create new processes to ensure their success
- Track and maintain a budget
What We Would Like to See
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a systems thinker and ask a lot of questions. You’re extremely empathetic; you’re innovative, creative, and resourceful. Also:
- 2+ years of proven experience in an operational role with a community, support, or marketing team
- You’re a strong communicator and have excellent writing skills
- You have experience managing and delivering various platforms & processes
- You believe in data-driven solutions
- You have experience working with teams across multiple locations and timezones
- You appreciate thinking outside the box, operate with a sense of urgency, and have a knack for finding unique solutions to problems
- You’re comfortable working autonomously, but also thrive in a team setting
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and across different teams
- Proven Program Management and Team management skills
- A passion for social impact and volunteerism
What We Offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 10 paid holidays + Flexible PTO – no set number of days that you must take in a year
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- 50/50 split dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Appfire provides all equipment for your home office, including an Amazon Business account
- Company paid mobile phone and Internet