Procurement Contract Specialist (remote)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
What You Will Do
- Vendor management as it relates to procurement activities, for example: monthly spend reporting and forecasting upcoming renewals.
- Monitoring and ensuring purchases are following the correct approval process.
- Manage and triage support tickets for new requisitions and questions from internal users using our JSM portal
- Communicate directly with end users and Department heads regarding any procurement needs
- Work cross functionally with internal stakeholders
- Creating & maintaining documentation, policies, procedures, purchasing processes, workflows, and best practices.
- Creating and adding vendors in NetSuite on a global basis
- Responsible for entering data into the contract management system once an agreement has been approved.
- Evaluation of vendor proposals & contracts.
- Partnering with key stakeholders on the renewal process
- Manage renewals and ensuring we receive renewal agreements/meet with team regarding renewals at least 90 days out
- Maintain a repository of procurement files including requisitions, vendor contracts and tax document
- Review contracts and proposals and identify key business terms
What We Would Like To See
- 3-5 years of responsibility and execution within a global finance or procurement function, ideally with related SaaS/Software/Tech experience
- 3-5 years of experience reviewing SaaS contracts
- Prior experience with NetSuite and Jira preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to develop solutions and detect errors.
- Effective time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and metrics-driven leveraging data to support business decisions
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Desire to receive feedback and implement changes in a highly iterative manner
- Impeccable integrity and empathy; words and actions must continually reinforce this characteristic.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and changing environment
- Ability to persevere and demonstrate resilience to obstacles and persist tirelessly towards set goals
We've Got You Covered
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 10 paid holidays + Flexible PTO – no set number of days that you must take in a year
- 100% company-paid health insurance
- 50/50 split dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Appfire provides all equipment for your home office, including an Amazon Business account
- Company paid mobile phone and Internet