Product Marketing Specialist
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
Appfire is looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Specialist to join our fast growing team. You are an inspirational story-teller, gifted writer, and skilled product evangelist with a love for translating product features and benefits into compelling customer messaging. You pride yourself in having extremely high standards for your own work, and you have a passion for continuous improvement.
- Build on product messaging that will set Appfire products apart from others in the market to give them unique selling points and communicate their value.
- Communicate the vision and value of Appfire products to sales representatives, partners, and other stakeholders involved in the product’s commercial lifecycle and contribute to developing sales tools (decks, videos, battle cards, etc.) that facilitate the selling process.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products that involve several different organizational units.
- Prepare product-focused presentations,
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, sales data, and collaboration with relevant research teams.
- Co-create content such as case studies, product videos, and product-related website copy as well as collaborate closely with Content Writers and Technical Writers.
- Propose and keep within a budget.
- Research competitor offerings.
- Report to Appfire’s Head of Marketing.
What we would like to see
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in B2B/B2B2C Product Marketing in the IT industry, preferably in its Enterprise segment (experience in the Atlassian ecosystem or other enterprise software ecosystems would be a great advantage)
- Track record of successful product launches, development, and implementation of Go-To-Market strategies.
- Team player.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- MS Word/Google Docs, MS Excel/Google Sheets, MS Powerpoint/Google Slides,
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- At least basic knowledge of work management tools, such as Jira, Trello, Monday, Notion, Asana.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken – in English
- Knowledge of Polish will be an asset.
Remuneration & model of cooperation
You can choose between:
- 13 000 – 15 000 PLN gross contract of employment / month (umowa o pracę)
- 13 000 – 15 000 PLN + VAT B2B / month (kontrakt B2B)
What We Offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events
Please note that the benfits package differs depending on the type of contract.