QA Automation Engineer (remote)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job purpose and overview
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our product team for BigPicture – one of the leading project management tools used by over 30 000 teams from companies worldwide. The BigPicture solutions are used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more. We’re looking for someone who can design, refine and maintain automated test scenarios and test cases and support our development by keeping our products at a constantly high level of quality.
What You Will Do
- Designing, developing and maintaining automated test scenarios and test cases
- Sharing best practices and knowledge with the rest of the team
What We Would Like To See – experience with
- Automated testing
- Cypress, TypeScript
- Polish language proficiency
- and if you’re a team player with great communication skills
Nice to have
- Angular framework
How we work
- Top-notch hardware: MacBook Pro and HDR monitors
- Ownership and having a real impact on how the company works and how our products are developed
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- And you can choose to work remotely or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies
We’ve Got You Covered
- Remuneration: 11 500 – 15 000 PLN/month, B2B or Perm (UoP) depending on what you prefer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience (UoP only)
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself (UoP only)
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Various internal knowledge sharing initiatives: regular and fully paid hackathons (called ShipIT Weeks), tech guilds, workshops, and more
- Training budget (UoP only)
- Plenty of team-building events