Powerful Jira reports and time tracking — all in one app.
Simplify Jira time tracking and create custom Jira reports
Reports and Timesheets for Jira helps you create custom Jira reports while managing timesheets and Jira time tracking, all with one app. Understand how work flows across teams, and use these insights to make data-driven decisions that will improve productivity.
Create custom Jira reports
Build custom reports and dashboards using Jira fields for daily use, as well as other reports for invoice creation, time tracking, sprint tracking, performance tracking, project status updates, capacity, and more.
Simplify Jira time tracking
Make time management more efficient with time entry either on a single issue or across multiple issues, from one view. Use the robust report builder to create time tracking reports based on any worklog fields.
Schedule and share Jira reports
Schedule reports to be sent automatically so they get to the right people, at the right time. Plus, add reports to a Jira dashboard and share it with non-Jira users.
Powerful custom reporting for data-driven teams
- Log time across all issues in Jira in one place. Use different duration views, bulk time entry, approval submission, entry towards non-project tasks, and more.
- Define custom attributes at a worklog level to accommodate any unique team needs. (Example: a contractor checkbox or a billable (Y/N) field)
- Set up a timesheet approval process including defined timesheet approvers and how to submit a timesheet for approval.
- Report on timesheets with a single app. Integrate with Tempo Timesheets and use Reports and Timesheets for Jira for advanced timesheet reporting.
- Group users in teams to enable creating, approving, and sharing timesheet reports with a group.
- Track incoming tickets to manage workloads. Create new ticket reports to get a better idea of what’s in your pipeline.
- Manage and report on SLAs to meet customer needs and company goals. Show how quickly team members are responding to tickets, on average, for an overview of response times and team efficiency.
- Organize common and unique customer requests to categorize the inquiries your team handles. Share these findings with your teams to improve products, functionality, and internal processes.
- Manage team capacity by comparing how quickly tickets come in and when they’re resolved. Identify gaps, areas for improvement, and overall workload to determine if adjustments are needed.
- Display project status for clear updates on progress, timing, and results. Use project history to improve future planning.
- Deep dive into project data to identify trends, performance, and redundancies.
- Save time and schedule reports to be automatically delivered to stakeholders. Provide reports before meetings to give viewers time to digest data, leading to better conversations and collaboration.
- Share reports with the people who need them, regardless of Jira access. Publish reports so they can be accessed as needed via public links.
- Easily manage app settings in Jira, including report notification preferences, time tracking settings, and access or approver permissions.
- Give teams all the tools they need to track time. Customize timesheet display preferences, timesheet approval preferences, define custom worklog attributes, and non-project tasks.
- Keep reports secure and share access as needed. Manage which Jira user groups have access to Reports and Timesheets for Jira and are able to create or view reports.
- Integrate with Tempo Timesheets to automatically pull in Tempo data that can be used for time tracking reports.
Made life easier
I have been using this product for a year now and find it very useful for time tracking related activities, as well as the additional capabilities of awesome reporting. My life is definitely made simpler with their various reports functionality and the emailing and publishing of reports!
Helps in many ways
Reports and Timesheets for Jira really helps us get the answers we are looking for within our data. It’s helped us in many ways and allows every kind of user to get what they need (including Technicians, Devs, Project managers, and Administration). Plus, their support is fantastic!
The product is very good and works very well. Integration with Jira is perfect. It fulfills all my needs regarding extracting and publishing reports from Jira data. I'm very pleased with the software and with their excellent support team.
Create custom Jira reports and timesheets
Level-up Jira reporting for deeper insights
Go further than native Jira reporting. Provide high level reports and dashboards to display data trends, project status, or team performance. Zoom in on sprint metrics, support response times, or how much time is spent on specific projects.
Whether you’re a Scrum Master, Support Leader, or Project Manager, you can create advanced, custom Jira reports with the simple drag-and-drop report builder. Report types include timesheet, sprint, list, matrix (pivot), trend, hierarchy, multi-axis charts, time in status, history, capacity, and more. Show More Show Less
Streamline worklogs, approvals, and time tracking
Log time across Jira issues in one place. The time entry page allows for different duration views, bulk time entry, approval submission, entry towards non-project tasks, and more.
Set up timesheet approval processes like how to submit a timesheet for approval, defined approvers, and qualifications for approval, rejection or forwarding. Plus, group users in teams to streamline sharing relevant reports more quickly. Show More Show Less
Share Jira reports, even with non-Jira users
Customize permissions to enable access to reports and timesheets or restrict access as needed. Schedule reports to be emailed to specific users like stakeholders, managers, or project teams.
Need to share reports with non-Jira users? Publish reports and use a public link to share with non-Jira users. Use Jira dashboards to share key reports alongside other business data for a comprehensive overview. Show More Show Less
Key features of Reports and Timesheets for Jira
Powerful report builder
Use the drag-and-drop report builder to create a variety of custom Jira report types like multi-axis charts, history, hierarchy, trend, list, timesheet, and matrix (pivot tables).
Easier time tracking
Log time on a single issue or across multiple using the time entry page. Create custom worklog attributes, establish approval processes, and report on everything using a single app.
Schedule reports to be automatically delivered by email to specific users, like stakeholders or project team members at your desired frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly).
Share Jira insights
Easily share Jira reports once they’re created and publish reports to generate a public link for non-Jira users. Provide quick access to agile reports, ITSM data, and project status updates.
Flexible Jira fields
Create advanced Jira reports that go far beyond native capabilities by including issue fields like Agile, ITSM, or custom fields.
Integrate with Tempo Timesheets to pull in worklog and timesheet fields. Consolidate data and use a single reporting app for all your Jira time tracking needs.