Business Analyst / Product Owner
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
We are looking for a Business Analyst / Product Owner with a hands-on, proactive attitude and experience in working in the IT industry to join our Product Management team for BigPicture – one of the leading project management tools used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
Help us shape our innovative products and have a real impact on the development of the company’s business!
What You Will Do
- Working with our Clients/Partners on creating new functionalities
- Responsible for selected system functionalities based on Product Manager guidelines
- Managing the development team’s backlog
- Delivering business context along with well-refined functional specifications for the development team
- Cooperating with our UX/UI Designers on creating user interfaces, as well as with UX Researchers and other Product Owners
- Measuring in-product metrics and gathering user’s feedback for released capabilities to keep improving them
What We Would Like To See
- Experience in developing B2B SaaS solution
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence (knowledge at the configuration level will be appreciated)
- Experience in business/IT analysis or a related field that required close collaboration with development teams
- Knowledge of project management or project portfolio management, so that you can easily embrace the business needs of our target audience
- Excellent English language communication skills (at least C1) and native or near-native Polish language proficiency
- Ability to describe user stories in a clear and comprehensible way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player attitude and excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in managing development team’s backlog
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum, SAFe®, LeSS)
- Knowledge of user experience processes (user personas, UX research, user testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of project or portfolio management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBoK, MoP, etc.)
Remuneration & model of cooperation
You can choose between:
- 16 000 – 18 000 PLN gross contract of employment / month (umowa o pracę)
- 16 000 – 18 000 PLN + VAT B2B / month (kontrakt B2B)
What we offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events
Please note that the benefits package differs depending on the type of contract.