Director, Europe Talent Acquisition
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Appfire is looking for a highly organized and motivated Director of Global Talent Acquisition to develop and implement the organization's global talent acquisition strategy. As a strategic partner and reporting to the Chief People Officer, this position will be responsible for designing and executing the Company‚Äôs long-term strategy for rapid growth while driving inclusive talent and recruiting practices. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating incredible candidate experiences and creating Appfire as an Employer of Choice.
As the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, you will partner closely with business leaders to understand current hiring needs and provide work direction to a high-performing team. The leader of this team will drive relationships with hiring teams and candidates by developing analytics, reporting, and scalable best-in-class processes. In this position, you will have the opportunity to mentor new talent and lead the way for highly experienced professionals. This position will partner closely with a team of collaborative HR peers.
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with the People team, hiring managers, and the Leadership team to develop Appfire’s recruiting strategy and define a talent acquisition roadmap to scale the Company through ongoing phases of hypergrowth successfully.
- Track recruitment metrics to ensure the Talent Acquisition team’s processes are efficient, effective, and best-in-class. Deliver reporting on pipeline, forecast, and other metrics to senior leadership.
- Hire, train, coach, and continuously develop members of the recruiting team to optimize performance, engagement, effectiveness, and retention in a highly competitive SaaS market.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and hiring managers, ensuring their current and future hiring needs are supported.
- Identify emerging trends in the talent acquisition ecosystem and propose creative and new ideas for finding the best talent.
- Ensure operational efficiency for high volume recruitment and longer-term sourcing strategy for hard-to-fill roles.
- Coach the broader team and leadership on hiring and talent acquisition best practices; continuously train managers on interviewing best practices while maintaining a high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Establish and maintain a list of key strategic partnerships (especially DEI-focused) to use for talent pipelining.
- Oversee the selection and management of external search partners and talent acquisition vendor relationships.
- Support our People team in building out programs to support all new hires once they join the Company.
- Act as an Appfire brand ambassador, partnering with cross-functional teams to develop and implement employer brand management programs.
What We Would Like To See
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally a mix of a search firm and in-house, within a high volume, high-growth environment.
- 4+ years of experience leading Talent functions, with a proven track record of growing and developing high-performing recruitment teams.
- Ability to build relationships with leaders and provide counsel and support to other leaders across the business.
- Experience in diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices related to talent acquisition and performance.
- Demonstrated track record of building out talent operations and employee branding programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to execute assignments and make decisions independently with limited information.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment in a high-tech or SaaS company.
What We Offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events