Compensation Partner (Remote)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
- Appfire is quickly expanding its exciting global growth journey and as part of that, we are seeking a Compensation Specialist to work closely alongside our People Operations team to support the continued growth and maturity of the function. Reporting to the Global Director of Total Compensation, the Global Compensation Partner will co-create our Total Rewards Philosophy and drive its implementation. The ideal candidate is an independent thinker, passionate about the holistic concept of Total Rewards, and how this contributes to employees’ engagement and success.
- Considering this is a global environment, this role will also continuously work on improving compensation elements and supporting the business with compensation related topics. The position will be instrumental in ensuring that our global compensation strategy is aligned with our Core Values while ensuring its fair, equitable, compliant and market competitive.
- If you excel at both analytical and people skills and are able to help build and strengthen compensation practices and programs, then this opportunity can provide a great deal of personal satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Design, analyse and maintain job architecture and compensation bands. This includes the creation of compensation bands for new roles or locations through trusted market pricing; participation in compensation surveys.
- Work with leaders on job classification process to ensure consistency.
- Analyze global compensation trends, research best practices, monitor economic conditions, maintain awareness of legal/regulatory requirements, and make recommendations for compensation review, program revisions and development.
- Provide comprehensive compensation solutions including data analysis, job evaluation, and market assessment.
- Train new leaders and new people team members on our Reward philosophy, pay bands, and equity plan.
- Support and own a few processes and projects throughout the year, such as the annual salary review process, budget planning, and mandatory gender pay gap reporting, amongst others.
- Ensure that our existing policies and guidelines around compensation are being followed internally and supported with creation of new processes or policies that are required as we continue to grow.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization to understand business and employee needs and ensure successful deployment of compensation programs.
- Participate in the development of compensation communications to ensure communications are well-planned and effectively implemented.
- Provide necessary coordination, support and guidance regarding the administration of benefits to ensure proper flow and integrity of data.
What We Would Like To See
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience within Compensation & Benefits, ideally in a high tech global growth or consulting environment.
- Knowledge of global compensation practices and program components.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful actions.
- Very high level of proficiency in Excel (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc).
- Experience utilizing Workday compensation modules preferred.
- Experience utilizing the Radford Global Compensation Database preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new skills and concepts rapidly.
- Great collaborator with a strong solution mindset.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to identify and solve issues.
Remuneration & Model of cooperation
- 16 000-20 000 PLN gross contract of employment / month (umowa o pracę)
We've Got You Covered
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Multisport card
- Trainings- Appfire University
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- Plenty of team building events