Community & Social Media Specialist (remote)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Community & Social Media Specialist to join the BigPicture team in Poland! You will be working closely with our team in order to create a solid BigPicture community and visibility across social media platforms and the Atlassian ecosystem. This is a 100% remote opportunity (Poland).
What you will be doing:
- Taking care of BigPicutre’s social media presence and accounts
- Making sure that products from the BigPicture suite are visible across key communities focused on Product, Project, and Program Management and that the BigPicture brand is perceived as an expert in those areas,
- Working closely with the team on solutions that will improve our SM presence and other related objectives
- Creating content and answers for the Atlassian Community user inquiries, and making sure that our presence there is visible and reliable
- Taking ownership of your projects/tasks/initiatives
What you will need:
- Proven solid experience in managing Social Media, community portals, forums etc.
- Ability to to look on building our community with perspective for the future
- Ability to apply good practices from B2C market to B2B market
- Have a strategic approach to community building
- Good understanding or demographics/psychographics of our target audience
Nice to have:
- Technical background
- B2B market experience
What we offer
- Remuneration: 8 000 – 12 000 PLN/month, B2B or Perm (UoP), depending on what you prefer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience (UoP only)
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself (UoP only)
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget (UoP only)
- Plenty of team-building events