Frontend Angular Engineer
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
We’re the proud creators of BigPicture, one of the leading project management tools on the market. Our Portfolio, Product, and Project Management software helps thousands of teams on all continents plan work, coordinate execution, track progress, and report on results with outstanding efficiency, accuracy, and clarity.
We can optimize work, boost results, and save precious time. Product, project, and portfolio management (PPM) will turn into a walk in the park, making room for soft aspects of management, prompting creativity, and building a culture of innovativeness.
Check our product: https://bigpicture.one/
What You Will Do
- Creating a frontend application layer of our products based on business requirements
- Maintaining existing user interfaces and creating new functionalities
- Designing a clear and sustained application architecture on all levels of abstraction
- Integrating frontend solutions with the backend platform through the REST API
- Sharing knowledge, conducting code review
- Writing good code according to the “clean code” rules
What We Would Like To See
In-depth knowledge of:
- Angular framework
- Design patterns (Gang of Four)
- Communicative English
Nice to have:
- CSS Architecture BEM
- Domain Driven Design
- Design Tokens and Figma
Remuneration & Model of cooperation
10 000 – 14 000 PLN gross contract of employment/month (umowa o pracę)
What we offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- MyBenefit Platform – money to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants
- Home office allowance of up to 200 zł/month
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Training – Appfire University
- Plenty of team-building events