Junior DevOps Engineer (remote)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
We are looking for aspiring DevOps Engineers to join our BigPicture product team – one of the leading project management tools on the market. Our Portfolio, Product, and Project Management software helps thousands of teams on all continents plan work, coordinate execution, track progress, and report on results with outstanding efficiency, accuracy, and clarity. If you are a fresh graduate or at the finishing line of your IT studies and looking for an opportunity to start your career as a DevOps specialist – you have just found it!
What You Will Do
- Implement solutions for engineering problems
- Working within a team of professional engineers
- Providing complete solutions that integrate with our infrastructure
- Working on the reliability of our internal systems to ensure maximum availability
- Designing new features for microservices
- Helping the company to keep up with the latest technologies
- Generating an impact on the current and future technology roadmap
What are We looking for
- Software engineering/Computer science student or grad
- You have the “Get things done” gene
- You like working as part of a team
- You don’t have problems communicating your ideas or needs
Must have technologies
- Coding skills (OOP)
- Communication skills
Nice to have
What we offer
- Remuneration: 7 000 – 12 000 PLN/month, B2B or Perm (UoP), depending on what you prefer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience (for perm employees only)
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself (form perm employees only)
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget (form perm employees only)
- Various internal knowledge sharing initiatives: regular and fully paid hackathons (called ShipIT Weeks), tech guilds, workshops, and more
- Plenty of team-building events