Learning & Development Facilitator
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
Appfire is looking for a talented Learning & Development Facilitator to be a trusted partner, facilitator and coach. Your mission will be to implement training programs designed to improve our employees skills and knowledge, and to support the success of our global remote work environment. In partnership with our subject matter experts, you will work to identify training needs, establish delivery style, and implement scalable learning solutions. You will deliver engaging training facilitation, and standardization of leadership development programs, as we build out Appfire's Learning and Development ecosystem.
What You Will Do
- Light the Way through exceptional program(s) facilitation for our Fireflies that
ensure a consistent and elevated learning experience that aligns with and
advances our organizational mission, values, and culture.
- Establish outcomes and ensure facilitation and content delivery is set to achieve
individual and organizational goals.
- Recommend and implement modes of assessment to measure learner's
understanding. Facilitate exercises and activities that enhance the learning
- Deliver (and help create) truly unique and effective learning experiences via
multiple channels. Including but not limited to virtual instructor led, instructor led,
self-paced learning, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Break all training molds by helping us re-image, create and deliver a new
onboarding program in addition to continual development and leadership
programs via blended methodology.
- Coordinate training activities for program(s) assigned regardless of delivery
method. Inclusive of managing course calendar(s), participant communication,
LMS administration, etc.
- Provide learner feedforward and coaching, inclusive of leadership.
- Collaborate with diverse business leaders and SMEs across our organization to
ensure effective delivery of all training solutions at scale and drive organizational
- Collaborate with Design Team and Leadership to ensure effective training
journeys by identifying any informational and or delivery gaps in program(s)
content and work to amend.
- Partner with peers and leadership to create and implement measurement
strategies which demonstrate learning effectiveness, areas of development and
- Support additional Learning and Development team projects, programs,
initiatives and development, as required.
- Occasional travel.
What We Would Like to See
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications, organizational development, human resources or a similar field
- Minimum of 3-4+ years’ experience in Learning and Development Facilitation
- You live to facilitate, are great at it and can demonstrate it to us.
- You are a Master of modern facilitative techniques for virtual (90%) and non-
virtual environments (10%) in a post-ish pandemic world.
- Commanding and warm facilitative presence that cultivates a safe learning
environment while also driving learners to reach higher
- You are tech savvy and know how to incorporate the latest in learner-centered
technology, including personalization, gamification, data science, etc into vILT
environments to create a high engaging and immersive learner experience.
- You live to help others achieve goals and are well skilled at performance
coaching and radical candor. In other words, you know how to bring out the
professional best in people.
- Experience with managing content in a Learning Management System;
- Command of project management tactics, inclusive of but not limited to
prioritization, negotiation, multi-tasking, etc.
- You are not a silo; hence you enjoy working with people and across functional
- Intermediate understanding for Adult Learning Theory
- Instructional Design experience is a highly preferred
Remuneration & model of cooperation
You can choose between:
- 8 000 – 10 000 PLN gross contract of employment / month (umowa o pracę)
- 8 000 – 10 000 PLN + VAT B2B / month (kontrakt B2B)
What We Offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events
Please note that the benfits package differs depending on the type of contract.