Senior Product Designer
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Job Purpose and Overview
We help thousands of companies all over the world to synchronize Atlassian’s Jira and Microsoft’s Azure DevOps. We have recently delivered a Cloud-native version of TFS4JIRA based on a cloud native, multi-tenant architecture, that is fault tolerant, resilient to load (auto-scalable), covered with automatic tests, and fast to develop. Now we are working on the user experience improvements to deliver the best service to Procter & Gamble, Siemens, GlaxoSmithKline and hundreds of other customers while maintaining the old generation product until it’s fully replaced with the new one.
Don’t miss a unique chance to be a part of something truly great – read on, send us your CV and portfolio and give us a chance to meet you!
What you will do
- Collaborate with cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams, promote the best UX practices
- Choose research and design methodologies to meet the products needs, goals, and constraints
- Plan and execute research activities to get customer insights and foster ideas
- Turn those insights into UX concepts and interactive prototypes
- Conduct user tests and gather feedback to effectively iterate on the designs
- Plan and analyze behavioral analytics, decide what and how to measure to track product usage and user experience
- Be the customer voice in the team!
What we would like to see
- Experience in Product Designer role or similar
- Hands-on exploratory research experience
- Knowledge of different user testing and research methods
- Some experience in conducting user testing sessions
- Proven exposure to making analytic-based decisions
- Ability to articulate concepts and ideas through sketches, wireframes, white-boarding
- Solid design and prototyping skills for conceptualizing and visualizing your and your team’s ideas
- Proficiency in storytelling
- Good knowledge of Figma. Other tools are a plus!
- A sound portfolio of designing process & outcome – we will ask you to provide us your portfolio in the first stage of the recruitment process
- Fluent English – verbally and in writing
What will the recruitment process look like
- Meet with our Talent Partner – up to 30 min
- Take home task to help us see your design skills
- Meet with our Team during Technical interview – up to 60 min
- Meet with our Team during Final Interview – up to 60 mins
Remuneration & Model of cooperation
- 16 000-20 000 PLN gross contract of employment / month (umowa o pracę)
What we offer
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Multisport card
- Trainings- Appfire University
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- Plenty of team building events