Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Today’s modern technology world is awesome but complex. The amount of tools can be overwhelming. At Appfire we build solutions to make life easier, where our developers are the innovators delivering solutions for complex problems. Want to see how? – Check Connector for Salesforce & Jira, a solution that has helped more than 3,000 customers by integrating Jira and Salesforce, or our Salesforce integrations with other Atlassian products – Confluence and JSM. Are you up for the challenge? Come join our product team and be part this exciting journey!
What You Will Do: Being part of the innovative technological company you will:
- Join a organising, cross-functional product team and cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, UX Designer, Product Manager, Team Leader, and with other specialists like Product Marketeers or Support Engineers;
- Follow the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, YBIYRI (you built it you run it);
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of our products and Appfire;
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues).
What We Would Like To See
- Proven record (8+ years) of delivery of multiple complex software development projects or products;
- Hands-on experience with front-end and back-end web technologies, – consider any of: Java, Scala, Node.js, React, VisualForceUI, LightingUI, LWC, Python. You do not have to be master in each, but you should be comfortable learning and working with any of them;
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies. Whereas we appreciate breadth, we value the depth even more!
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science(e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies;
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in either AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- NoSQL DBs knowledge, familiarity with SQL and relational databases is a plus;
- Desire and ability to mentor other team members;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardlessly of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Multisport card
- Trainings- Appfire University
- Indefinite Employment Contract from day one, no trial periods
- Private healthcare, including psychological care
- MyBenefit Platform – 150 PLN/month to spend on available shops, restaurants, gyms, etc.
- Additional Social Fund contribution – 1660 PLN/year,
- Home Office allowance – 200 PLN/month to cover your electricity and internet bills
- Lunch Card – 300 PLN/month to spend on groceries/restaurants (excluding alcohol and other excise duties items)
- Life Insurance
- English language courses
- Plenty of team building events