Senior Software Frontend Engineer for Lambda (Agile Poker)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Do you enjoy playing poker?
This time we invite you to a completely different table.
Lambda team which works on Agile Poker for Jira is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer. We can offer you a work-life filled with brainstorming, knowledge sharing and contributing to one of our most powerful, profitable and booming products. Let’s simplify the planning and estimation processes for other Agile Teams together!
We guarantee that you will:
- Join our vibrant team of 7 people: 4 Software Engineers, Product Manager, UX Designer and Team Lead. If you like to be 100% focused on the customers' needs, you will definitely feel like at home with them;
- Have the impact on developing one of our most recommended product – Agile Poker for Jira (Server & Cloud), used by thousands of users from various industries (e.g. Lenovo, IBM, Cisco, Oracle, Amazon, Live Chat, Adidas, Gartner, Ubisoft, Mercedes-Benz) and Asset Tracker for Jira Server;
- Be able to share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of our products and the future of the company;
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – suggest and implement solutions if you detect architecture or business logic flaws;
- Address the technical debt (yes, we do have it!) and invest time in proactive product and code quality improvement;
- Mentor other team members by applying your expertise and communication skills.
What you need to have:
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases or BigQuery;
- Excellent communication skills and upper-intermediate level of English (written and spoken);
- Familiarity with modern cloud architectures and involvement in implementing them in GCP, Azure or AWS is a plus;
We’ve Got You Covered
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events