Software Frontend Engineer for Astroneers (ITSM)
Appfire is an enterprise collaboration software company that enables teams to plan and deliver their best work. Since launching in 2005 as one of the original Atlassian ecosystem partners, Appfire has built a portfolio of top-selling apps for more than 30,000 customers — including 55% of Fortune 500 companies. As a product-led company, Appfire identifies gaps in industries serving developers and client support teams and then builds solutions that drive productivity and efficiency.
Appfire continues to grow exponentially, with teams spanning 20+ countries. We are financially strong, continuously meeting or exceeding revenue targets, and we invest heavily in strengthening the foundation of our organization. Being philanthropic is integral to operating our business, so we donate 1% of employee time, product, profit, and equity as part of our Pledge 1% commitment.
Come join our team!
Being part of a really cool company you will:
- Join a self-organizing, cross-functional product team and cooperate closely with other Software Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Team Leader, and with other specialists like Product Marketeers or Support Engineers;
- Follow the best engineering practices: automated testing, code reviews, pair programming, YBIYRI (you built it you run it);
- Spend ~80% of your coding time on frontend and ~20% on backend tasks;
- Share your thoughts openly and honestly on what would be the best for the customers and the business: you will be part of discussions about the future of our products and Spartez (an Appfire company);
- Decide freely about your day and assignments – we do not micromanage people and we do care about work & life balance;
- Be the change you seek – if you see that something can be improved, suggest how and make it happen (alone or by engaging your colleagues);
What you need to have:
- Proven record of delivery of multiple complex software development projects or products;
- Hands-on experience with front-end or back-end web technologies, – consider any of: Vue.js, Node.js, Typescript, React, Java, C#. Whereas we appreciate some breadth, we value the depth even more!
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies;
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems. Good theoretical foundations of computer science(e.g. algorithms and computational complexity, OOP) are super practical in the ever-changing landscape of technologies;
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, AWS, or Azure;
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality and security aspects;
- Good grasp of SQL and relational databases; familiarity with NoSQL DBs is a plus;
- Ability to decompose complex problems into well described, realistic to estimate tasks;
- Desire and ability to mentor other team members;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher.
What we offer:
- Every Appfire employee is eligible for company equity
- 26 paid days off, regardless of years of experience
- Wellness Days – additional time-off each month to recharge and take care of yourself
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Training budget
- Plenty of team-building events